The Program Application Process:
- Send the Reference Form to your 2 references (Pastoral and Teacher/Employer) to complete and return to the Admissions Department (you will require Adobe Reader to open the form and save it) OR send the reference link that is provided in your Reference section of your online application directly to your references.
- Submit your application fee either by phoning in your credit card information to 519-894-8900 ext 221 or paying by cheque or paying online through PayPal (please be sure to put the student name in the PayPal notes to credit the appropriate student's account).
- Experience our Campus by joing us at one of our Campus Visit opportunities!
- Come for your Entrance Appointment and select your courses
- Come on move in day / registration day / new student orientation
- Begin your exciting new adventure at Emmanuel!
Each application and its supporting documents are carefully reviewed by the Admissions Committee to determine the suitability of the applicant to the college and its programs. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to refuse admission, or to defer admission to another program or to another semester if deemed in the best interests of the student or the college.
Trouble Downloading the Reference Form? Right click on the link and select "Save Target As..." to access it through your saved documents.
Please note: if you want to take one or two courses as an Occasional Student please fill out the Occasional Student form.